Analytical instrument vendors have been integral to developing and publishing our technology roadmaps and developing product monitoring requirements and proof-of-concept activities. As the biomanufacturing community moves to adopt recommendations in BioPhorum’s Technology Roadmapping roadmap vision, senior leaders recognize that including vendor partners in extended programs will greatly improve the integrity, consistency, and pace of technology adoption.
As part of our strategic vision to drive innovation and adoption, and following member feedback, we are delighted to announce a new value-added membership. Our analytical instrument partner members can now access various analytical operations workstreams across BioPhorum and broader partnership opportunities with biomanufacturers.
These opportunities are focused on the integral requirements of analytical technologies that are mission-critical to the manufacture of therapeutics. Workstreams in multiple Phorums are included in the extended offer, including Development Group, Drug Substance, Fill Finish and Cell & Gene Therapy, in addition to other cross-Phorum activities.
Access to our Phorums provides many benefits for analytical instrument partners and biomanufacturers. The benefits for partners include:
- Clarity on the priority technology ‘pull’ needs from targeted biomanufacturer operational groups
- Direct experience of the ‘voice of the customer’ representing a significant population of the industry
- Influence the direction and rate of technology standardization and adoption throughout the biomanufacturing value chain
- Strengthen relationships with biomanufacturers in a non-commercial environment
- Give your subject matter experts the opportunity to collaborate with key industry thought leaders.
The benefits for biomanufacturers include:
- Non-commercial opportunities to engage with analytical instrument partners to develop industry-wide alignment on technology needs
- Understand technology opportunities from instrument partners
- Broaden the access to design, process, and practice knowledge from a wide range of industry case studies and experience
- Collaborate alongside practical solutions experts within workstreams to help stimulate discussions and optimize potential capabilities and outcomes.
This wider access for analytical instrument partners and biomanufacturers helps the Technology Roadmapping Phorum meet its aims as we seek to achieve three things:
- Accelerate the biomanufacturing industry’s innovation journey in a synchronized way
- Leverage the power of engagement and align all stakeholders in the biologics ecosystem
- Provide long-term support to sustain and grow industry’s value realization.
With such significant benefits from greater collaboration, we look forward to this enhanced offer providing more value for BioPhorum members. Would you like to be involved?
If you want to learn more, contact Andrea Johnston, Phorum Director, BioPhorum Technology Roadmapping, at firstname.lastname@example.org.