Continued process verification (CPV) of legacy products in the biopharmaceutical industry
The foundational document Continued process verification (CPV): An industry position paper with an example plan published in 2014 describes how to implement CPV. This helped companies accelerate the implementation of CPV by 30% and decreased investigation times by up to 20%, delivering a real fiscal saving for many member companies.
But what is the best way to implement CPV across across a portfolio of legacy products, the vast majority of the of the industry’s portfolio?
This guidance helps companies understand the best strategy to take and more specifically how to:
- Create efficient and effective plans for legacy products and links to QA systems
- Approach implementation across multiple sites
- Deal with discovery, disclosure and regulatory reporting.
|Continued process verification of legacy products in the biopharmaceutical industry 2018.pdf|
- Download 495
- File Size 1.06 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 26th June 2018
- DOI https://doi.org/10.46220/2018DS001
- Last Updated