SFQRM: Strategy roadmap for the implementation of a risk-based approach to pre-use post-sterilization integrity testing (Pupsit)
How do companies use scientific data and risk-based approaches to make and defend decisions related to Pre-Use Post Sterilization Integrity Testing (PUPSIT)?
To support informed decision-making, the PDA and BioPhorum Sterile Filtration Quality Risk Management (SFQRM) Consortium have published data and methodology relating to the implementation of a risk-based approach to PUPSIT.
In addition, subject matter experts from the SFQRM Consortium has prepared this strategy roadmap with suggested actions and considerations to support the implementation of an effective risk-based approach:
- Risk assessment (RA) and risk mitigation
- Evaluate potential fouling behavior
- Revise internal standards
- Communicate and educate
- Build awareness of internal stakeholders
- Work with contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs).
|Strategy roadmap for the implementation of a risk-based approach to pre-use post-sterilization integrity testing (Pupsit).pdf|
- Download 125
- File Size 203.65 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 27th November 2020
- DOI https://doi.org/10.46220/2020FF003
- Last Updated