Speed to clinic benchmarking survey final report
Until now there has been no industry-wide empirical data on the technical practices involved in therapeutic protein production, nor any evaluation of if/how this changed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, there is no industry-wide view on if/how any lessons learned from the
pandemic response might be applied to sustainable business practices.
To address this gap, BioPhorum undertook a major benchmarking survey across the biopharmaceutical industry. Completed in September/October 2021, the aims of the survey were to:
- Benchmark current technical practices of key process/product development activities related to manufacturing of therapeutic proteins
- Understand the impact (or not) of COVID-19 accelerated programs of work and whether any changes can be retained as part of sustainable long-term business practices
- Understand whether any accelerative action(s) taken have (negatively) impacted the wider development process.
|Speed to clinic benchmark survey -final report April 2022.pdf|
- Download 22
- File Size 1.21 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 13th April 2022
- DOI https://doi.org/10.46220/2022DG001
- Last Updated