Technology readiness level assessment checklist
This document is designed to support the design of a checklist for a full Technology Readiness Level (TRL) review (anticipated to achieve TRL5) in an end user (EU) company technology implementation program aligned with BioPhorum’s Technology Roadmap (TR) initiative.
The key questions a company might be answering are:
- Shall we continue to plan for the implementation of this technology internally?
- Are there go/no-go decisions at each TRL step
- Is the TR initiative still of value in the development of this technology?
- And if so, in what way?
— Clarify the direction the industry is moving in?
— Provide a methodology any company can adopt to benefit?
— Can it help clarify the high-level business case?
— Can it identify an early-adopter company?
— Can that early-adopter take the opportunity to the regulators?
|Technology readiness level assessment checklist v2 April 2022.pdf|
- Download 297
- File Size 382.75 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 8th April 2022
- DOI https://doi.org/10.46220/2022TR001
- Last Updated