Posted on: 26th September 2017
The BioPhorum Operations Group (BPOG) is a company-to-company collaboration which enables some of the industry’s best thought leaders to share and solve pre-competitive problems driving best practice and innovation across six collaborative Phorums: Drug Substance; Fill Finish; Drug Development; Information Technology; Supply Partnering and Technology Road-Mapping.
Our highly experienced Facilitators and Account Managers create an environment for collaboration where the BioPharma industry’s leading subject matter experts come together to share approaches, solve mutual challenges and develop the guidance the industry needs to move its operations forward.
With an exciting pipeline of client-driven workstreams going live, we continue to grow our team of facilitators and account managers. We have requirements for professionals with a background in Supply Partner management, Cell & Gene Therapy, Drug Substance and Technology Road Mapping who offer the following skills and experience:
· Experienced in the demonstration of excellence in the delivery of outstanding customer service
· Strong Project Management, coordination and meeting management skills; problem identification and resolution
· Outstanding Facilitation skills; able to engage, problem-solve, synthesise and draw conclusions with a culturally diverse audience in virtual and face to face scenarios
· Well rounded personality with a balance of high IQ and EQ; a team player
· Resilient, mental toughness, resourceful and able to work independently; takes full accountability for personal delivery
· Self confident, assertive and self motivated
· Planned and organised; able to multi task and prioritise
· Able to focus and balance vision, challenge and support with client teams; able to navigate through complex matrix organisations
· Decisive, impactful communicator and highly effective listening skills; able to exhibit discernment whilst engaging in confidential conversations.
· Empathetic and respectful of clients’ challenges
· Motivated by the opportunity to re-balance work and home life
· Highly effective user of systems and IT tools
If you are interested and would like to have an informal exploratory chat, contact our internal recruiter, Cath Heath on Email: email@example.com or by phone
Mobile: +44 7792 706865