9 Supply Partners
2 Innovation Hub
|Deliverable||Available Company Benefit||When|
|Standard framework to map and manage knowledge workflows, culminating in a technology demonstrator. Opportunity to transform business speed, cost and product quality|
In October 2019, the team met to develop a framework for knowledge management in the BioPharmaceutical Industry, delivering:
- Knowledge maps associated with the creation of a control strategy.
- A comprehensive inventory of control strategy related knowledge assets was created.
- A range of opportunities to improve knowledge flow in the industry, including two high priority opportunities: company analytical method expertise, and prior knowledge across products and platforms.
- The framework for a white paper was established, along with next step and longer term plans.
- The team plans to implement improvements, by clarifying user requirements and the evaluation of solutions, which will include humanistic approaches and advanced technological ones.