BioPhorum Technology Strategy plays a leading role in enabling the significant transformation required by the biopharmaceutical industry to achieve manufacturing process of the future.
As the industry undergoes rapid growth to deliver multi-modality products to a patient-centric global market, BioPhorum Technology Strategy is shaping the industry and outputting deliverables to define strategies to accelerate technology transformation and support adoption of new technologies for the biomanufacturing industry. BioPhorum Technology Strategy is the new name for BioPhorum Technology Roadmapping, which originated in 2015 from the need to address emerging biopharmaceutical industry challenges and opportunities.
BioPhorum Technology Strategy will continue to be the home for innovation for stakeholders across the eco-system and technology readiness levels. Our team comes from 50+ member organizations and has 600+ thought leaders and subject matter experts from biomanufacturers and suppliers, including analytical instrument, engineering, and automation providers. It will continue to collaborate with regulators, standards agencies, academics, and innovation hubs to provide innovative technological solutions to enable flexible and resilient end-to-end biomanufacturing.
As a member, realizable benefits include :
- Enhanced connectivity with the Information Technology, Sustainability and Drug Substance Phorums.
- Increased plant asset utilization
- Reduced time for plant reconfiguration
- Increased speed to market
- Reduced cost of goods
- Increased quality of supply
- Reduced material usage and waste.
Membership is open to :
- Contract development manufacturing organizations (CDMO)
- Supply partners, including:
- Analytical instrument providers
- Digital solution providers
- Engineering partners