Digital Plant Maturity Model
The tools within this resource portal introduce the Digital Plant Maturity Model and provide guidance on carrying out plant assessments using both a quick and a detailed plant assessment method. They are intended for anyone with an interest in the Digital Plant Maturity Model, especially those considering using the Assessment Tool for individual or campaigns of plant assessments.
The model in itself aims to address previously difficult to answer questions, such as:
- what does the concept of ‘digital plant’ mean in biopharmaceutical manufacturing?
- how can digital plant capabilities be defined, measured and transformed?
- how mature is my plant today?
- how does my plant compare against industry benchmarks?
- what is my transformation aspiration in the next three, five and 10 years?
- what are the prerequisites for moving up the maturity curve?
The second version of the model increases consistency by leveling scores across dimensions; simplifies the model by reducing the number of enabling dimensions; improves its utility by resetting the vision for levels 4 and 5 and aligning them with the BioPhorum Technology Roadmap.
News about the workstream and previous versions of the model are also accessible within these pages.