4 Supply Partners
0 Innovation Hub
|Deliverable||Available Company Benefit||When|
Industry survey asked key questions to guide future robotics strategies
- mAb manufacturing facility scenarios
- mAb production facility details
- Main drivers for reducing operating costs
- Operational steps that would benefit most from robotic technologies
- 16 respondents from nine biomanufacturers said that reduced human effort is the main driver for introducing robotic technologies. This in turn will reduce operating costs, whilst increasing accuracy, improving ergonomics, reduce manual documentation and increase safety.
- Material handling, process sampling, buffer preparation and inoculum lab are the areas identified that would benefit most from robotic technologies.
- Almost 60% of respondents thought it was a very or extremely valuable exercise to to find out top areas for Robotic Technology use in mAb manufacturing