Supply Partnering and Relationship Management
Areas of interest for the team include forecast and demand planning, relationship management, contracts and contracting, lead-times, supply strategy and inventory management, new products and transparency in the in-bound supply chain.
Poor relationships result in poor materials availability, lack of resilience of supply and poor risk management
Inconsistency in the methods used within the supply chain size and use of contracts for different categories such as materials, services, etc. There is industry variability on understanding of the lead times terms and inconsistent use and a disconnect between supplier and biomanufacturer expectations.
Agreed methodologies for communication leads to better surety of supply and the improvement of the operation of the inbound supply chain
- Supply chain KPIs
- Implementation of supply changes
- Technical requirements
- Reduction of wasted effort, time and resource
- Patient impact
- Delayed availability of therapeutics missed
- Frustration reduced (member measurable factor)
- Reduced deviations
- Clear definition of responsibilities within the supply chain i.e. who owns doing this work
- Best practices and standards for – forecasting, planning, relationship management and performance management
- Collaborative work with suppliers and biomanufacturers to eliminate or reduce supply chain waste, with focus on sustainability
$ – Improved Supply Chain KPIs
$ – Fewer deviations, failed batches and OOS raw material lots
$ – Reduction in non-value-adding activities, across the industry and supply base
$ – Better understanding of supply chain capacity and lead times leading to right-sized solutions
Supply Partnering and Relationship Management deliverables
More related workstreams
Our workstreams focus on the areas with the greatest impact across the industry. Led by science, our members are problem-solving today’s sustainability issues. By working with the regulatory governance community, they are also creating future-ready outcomes for the industry.
To find out more about how BioPhorum can help your business, enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.