Addressing challenges, misunderstandings and inspector challenges for the approach to classifying visible particles and decision-making in particulate investigations.
How can we adopt emerging technologies to enhance visual inspection techniques?
Explore the opportunities for emerging technology for visual inspection, defining the user needs.
Using emerging technology to increase reliability and decrease false rejection
Standardized, manageable validation approaches for emerging tech acceptable to regulators.
- Enhanced understanding and confidence from agencies and internal quality assurance
- Standardization across companies using similar technologies e.g. reduction in variation and false rejects
- Higher quality output / more accurate and consistent inspection
- Improved efficiency and productivity, accuracy and consistency of inspection results through specialized inspection machines
- Better use of resources and reduction in costs through the implementation of cost-saving technologies
Visual Inspection deliverables
More related workstreams
Our workstreams focus on the areas with the greatest impact across the industry. Led by science, our members are problem-solving today’s sustainability issues. By working with the regulatory governance community, they are also creating future-ready outcomes for the industry.
To find out more about how BioPhorum can help your business, enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.